Friday, May 9, 2014

On to kindergarten so soon

Today Noah's preschool had a little ceremony to celebrate the children moving on to kindergarten. They each get to walk across the little "bridge" with their flower while the teacher reads things their friends said they love about them. Some of Noah's were:
"He plays ninjago (Lego ninjas) with me"
"He plays Star Wars with me" and many others.

Here are some photos I took:




Later we came home and it was fort building time. These boys are sure getting big!


1 comment:

Mama LLama said...

Em: I look at these pics and think how could Noah not be a 2nd grader? He looks that lanky to me. I love the emphasis on 'graduating' from preschool---it is almost tongue in cheek. Langie got photos in a graduation gown. I cracked up! I think a few stones on the patio is perfect.