Sunday, May 25, 2014

5 years old!!

His birthday was last Wednesday, but the big party was today. We invited the whole preschool class to a "glow party" at the local indoor jumping castle place. It was fun and didn't require tons of house cleaning!

Selfie of Chris and I and Noah while we celebrated his birthday with his class

There's nothing like being squashed into a carfull of helium balloons!



In this next one you can kind of see the "glow"-party-ness (and the silly-ness too!). Noah is wearing a glow badge that says "it's my birthday"


After the jumping, a party room for snacks and cupcakes. I spent a little too much time yesterday making chocolate zucchini cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting... and then deciding to make some vegan vanilla cupcakes too! I like making cupcakes. What can I say? And I know plenty of people who like eating them.


Since we did invite the whole class and all of our other friends and many of them came (which was awesome) we had a lot of people! Even Noah, the social butterfly, wasn't quite sure what to do with himself with all those people singing happy birthday to him.

The birthday boy in his throne with one of his best buddies

2 comments:

glo said...

Thanks, I loved seeing this series of Noah. Can't believe how fast the time goes. Love you all.

JoAnne said...

I love them all too! Wish I could have been there! Looks like everyone was having a great time. Love the 5 year photos too.