Friday, March 7, 2014

Two Weeks down! One to go.

This week has been not-to-bad, considering. Writing for exams for 3 weeks just feels like a long time, and man have I been doing too much sitting in front of a computer!

Some funny things that I want to remember from my little boys this week:

Someone at Noah's school just found out that she will have a baby sister or brother and she is very excited. Apparently, this has been the topic of a lot of discussion at school lately and has led Noah to do some thinking.
Wednesday morning:
Noah: "Mom, do you have a universe?"
Me: "A what?"
Noah: "A universe, the thing that all womans have under their belly button."
Me: "You mean a uterus?"
Noah: "Oh, yeah. Yeah."
I found this very funny and laughed so much that I had to assure Noah that I wasn't making fun of him!

Yesterday Morning:
Noah: "I've been really miserable at school this week."
Me: "Why?"
Noah: "Everyone is getting babies and I'm not getting one. I just get one and it's not a new one."
Poor Wesley is, clearly, old news. And for the record, I don't think Wesley would be too into the idea of "getting a baby." He is definitely the younger child.

I'll try to take (and share) some photos this week. Maybe. Wish me luck for the last leg of my writing!




2 comments:

gordon uncle-in-law said...

hi emery, well noah's comment makes sense for a baby in the womb, it is their little universe until they come out and see the big one. hope all your work on your degree went well. hi to chris and the boys

gordon uncle-in-law said...

hi emery, well noah's comment makes sense for a baby in the womb, it is their little universe until they come out and see the big one. hope all your work on your degree went well. hi to chris and the boys