Monday, January 27, 2014

Finger painting and haircuts

I know I've been silent for a while. I'm getting ready to do something called "comprehensive exams", which is a major hurdle toward getting my degree. I won't be quite done after, but whew, I think this may be the worst part. Hopefully after March life will get back to me being okay with the normal number of hours that come in each day.


Meanwhile, we are still doing some fun things, just not taking enough photos. Here are some of a little finger painting recently. Aren't they getting big?



And, haircuts for the boys yesterday, by their daddy, with clippers! It was so easy and now they look just alike. I promise to get an after picture first thing tomorrow.



Can you believe all that long hair?!

3 comments:

glo said...

These made me smile!

JoAnne said...

Wow! That's a lot of hair on the floor. Looking forward to the "after" photos.

JoAnne said...

Good luck with your exams ;-)