Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas "tree"

Today I stayed home to work on a paper (argh) while the boys and Chris and my dad went out exploring in the desert. They came home with this amazing new Christmas "tree" - a tradition borrowed from the family of one of my best friends. Isn't it pretty? Our hodge podge of ornaments maybe isn't fancy, but we love it.


A close up so you can see what the branches like like. And my nana's pretty ornament. She had so many beautiful ones that wish every Christmas I'd been able to inherit. I guess I'll have to start collecting my own.


The boys were so excited to start counting down today with advent calendars and our Christmas train out to play with. This season is so much fun with little ones!

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

Your tree is fabulous!!! The boys are adorable. Love you all.

JoAnne said...

Your tree is fabulous!! The boys are adorable. Love you all.

Mama LLama said...

I was about to write that that is such a familiar tradition but then I realized maybe the family you learned it from is the same one we did.

emery_rose said...

I'm sure it is the same Family!

Juliana said...

I think I know the family too. Well done. Your tree is beautiful.