Friday, November 8, 2013

All Souls Procession with the Fam

Last weekend Cap'n and G came to visit and surprise! They brought the little cousins along with them from Amarillo to play all weekend. The boys were psyched. We were too. They were all excited to go to the All Souls Procession. We chickened out and went home before the end, but we had a great time watching the procession. Noah was terrified for the first half until he realized they were all just people in a parade. The bag of kettle corn helped. I was wishing I had painted my face -- some of the people there really had works of art on their faces -- but maybe the sensory issues my children seem to have came from me a little bit...




I don't know who this is, but I thought it was a really interesting photo

Everybody enjoying the procession

Chris with Rastan and Xander on the bike -- Xander was doing some trick riding.

No comments: