Monday, October 21, 2013

Reliving Vacation?: More phone photos just discovered...



Monument Valley through the windshield -- this was a favorite and somehow I missed it when I uploaded photos before!

I'm still working on getting Chris' photos. Here are a few that were hiding on my phone all this time. Hot Cocoa at "The Bean" in Gunnison the first morning we were there. It was chilly outside!


In Gunnison, Noah enjoying a well-deserved granola bar on a bench by the river along a 5-mile path through the country. He rode his own bike the whole way!


One more from outside Telluride.


I know, Colorado seems like ancient history. Especially when it's still in the eighties here most afternoons. But I wanted to have something to share today and well, these are some awesome ones that were missed before. So here you go!

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Thanks for sharing all these beautiful photos and for sharing your good time! There are NEVER too many pics ;-)