Monday, April 1, 2013

Maui, Day 2: Baby beach and Pizza

Day 2 was a trip to the gorgeous baby peach in Paia (north shore) while uncle Colin took our car to drive the road to Hana. We spent the whole morning at this (our favorite) beach. You could look out at big waves while letting the kids swim nearby in water that was completely sheltered by a lava flow at just the right spot.

IMG_9607

After the baby beach we had a great lunch at a local pizza place with all organic ingredients, amazing local salad, and delicious pomegranate ginger mojitos. I took a few photos of the place, but my favorites were these two: the fun handpainted sign, and Noah's hands playing with the pizza dough the brought out for the kids.

IMG_9617

IMG_9622

Later in the evening we shuttled back to Kihei and swam and hung out at Adam and Amy's condo until Colin came back to pick us up. I didn't take as many photos that day as I should have. Guess I was having too much fun.

No comments: