Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hawaii: Day 4 continued (and a mixture)

Okay, okay, I said I would do a last Hawaii post "soon". Well, it's only been a couple of weeks, right? These last few are mostly from the last day, when I was apparently so care-free as to not bring my camera to the beach at all. Aaah, those were the days...
Anyway... these photos are from Chris' tiny (but awesome, and waterproof) GoPro video camera. A few of them are from other days, but just too great not to share.


GOPR0055
At Big Beach. Aren't those little footprints just adorable?!

GOPR0361
Another awesome one from the top of Haleakala Volcano

GOPR0368
Future Surfer?

GOPR0371
Trademark Scowl. This boy was serious about his boogie-boarding.

GOPR0373
Cool dude, just like uncle Colin.

GOPR0379

GOPR0383
"Hey Dad, let me take a picture."
Okay, and since I've had some complaints in the past about never showing myself on this blog, here is one of me enjoying eggs benedict and an iced mocha at the Kihei Cafe. You thought I would put one of me at the beach? In a bathing suit? Hah. Sorry, but I'm afraid the intense whiteness would hurt your eyes.

GOPR0021

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

All wonderful photos - thanks for sharing - again!