Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas... is it too late?

IMG_4581

Mid-January. Does anyone else start to look at whatever Christmas decorations are still up and think, geez, time to take them down already! With that in mind, here are my Christmas morning photos, finally. Things have been busy around here still. Will I ever be able to not say that? Is it just part of having little kids? Anyway, whatever it is, I'm not going to promise more blog posts, but I'll try. Really I will.

This was Christmas morning in Albuquerque with my dad's family (at his brother's house). Noah and Wesley were both so excited about stockings and gifts. This is the sweetest age for Christmas. Too early for it to be all about a list of stuff they want, but they know what's going on and they're so excited. 

IMG_4593

IMG_4602


IMG_4616

1 comment:

glo said...

Yeah! I've been waiting to see the Christmas pics. Thanks!