Friday, October 12, 2012

Sandprint

Sandbox baby handprint

Lately Wesley has an serious obsession with the sandbox. Anytime he can get outside he makes a B-line for that box, and if the lid is on, he sits on the top looking so hopeful. If I say no sandbox (you wouldn't believe just how dirty he gets after just a couple of minutes. Seriously, in the mouth, the hair, the eyes, the diaper. How does it do that??) he throws a "big-boy" tantrum. Lying down on the floor by the door crying and throwing himself around. This boy knows what he wants.

Anyway, when I opened the lid to the sandbox yesterday there was this little handprint in the partially dried sand. I had to take a picture. I already find myself forgetting so many things about when Noah was tiny, and now Wesley is losing so much of his tiny-ness and becoming a big boy. I just wish I could remember every little piece of having these tiny people in my life (well, except maybe the times when I lose my temper because I haven't slept in a few days...)

Untitled

3 comments:

glo said...

I love these pictures - so sweet

glo said...

I love these pictures - so sweet

gordon uncle-in-law said...

don't they have any beach sand in tucson ??