Sunday, October 7, 2012

Package from Holy Cheeses!

IMG_0166

I got a package in the mail from the SF milkmaid yesterday. Beautiful artisan cheeses wrapped in lovely paper and with descriptions of each. We had arranged a little trade for some photos I took of her little ones and I think I may have gotten the better end of the deal (although the photos were pretty precious since her boys are adorable!). I'm so excited to try these. And, if you happen to be in the sanfrancisco area and want to learn how to make cheese, she offers classes. Go see her website at www.sfmilkmaid.com

IMG_0151

Oh, and the molasses cookies (they were for Noah), yum! I hope I can get the recipe.

IMG_0158

2 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

This post makes me blush. Makes me sound famous :)

I hope the cheeses are good, after all that praise.

Happy Birthday Wes! Crazy how one year flies by.
-Louella

emery_rose said...

Louella, you are famous :-)
When we were in San Diego we saw you making cheese on TV!