Sunday, September 2, 2012

Knows what he likes

Untitled

It was around a hundred degrees outside when this was taken. I tried Wesley's sweatshirt on to see if it would fit for flagstaff. He was so excited, holding his arms up and looking at those sleeves. When I took it off, he screamed until I put it back on. I guess he knows what he likes, and fashion is not constrained by the weather.

Untitled

He is also a climber. Very different from his big brother, who was always an observer. He climbs up on the dishwasher every day, shaking his head to let me know that he is fully aware of how naughty he is being, and he does not care.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Eleven months is coming right up and I'll tell you more about this rambunctious little boy soon, but for now, I think you can see for yourself what a little mover this one is.

1 comment:

The Milk Maid said...

I adore this series. He is so aware. So busy. So certain that if he lays low for too long, he'll miss the action. #2's are busy, busy people.