Sunday, September 2, 2012

At the County Fair

Untitled
First pony ride. "Ya-Heeerrr!"
Untitled The little train ride is always a favorite. I think we went through the model trains building about five times also. My mom lamented that maybe we won't have a little farmer... Wesley tried out the duck catching game, but didn't catch a duck. He would have stayed and splashed in the water all day though, if we'd let him. Untitled There was also a little tiny kid-sized roller coaster. Noah has been just dying to go on a roller coaster ever since the first time he saw one. He was so excited and had a huge smile on his face the entire time. I left my big camera at home in an effort to be more present in this family outing, and less concerned about getting a great photo. I think the phone photos are great for this blog though. You can see how much fun we were having, right?

1 comment:

Patti said...

Looks like tons of fun!