Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Tooth!

I can't believe I forgot to mention this in the 10 month post. Wes got his first tooth last week. He is proud of it and has been grinning and using it to take bites out of things. I looked back (thank goodness for this blog) and found that Noah got his first tooth at around 7 months. I was thinking that 10 months seemed a little late, but here they come.

Also, we went to the pediatrician last week and he weighed just under 20 lbs. He was in the 98th percentile for height and 50th for weight. Another tall boy.

I was just chuckling while brushing my teeth when I remembered how he came back into the bathroom after drying off this evening. Noah was still sitting in the tub playing. Wes had carried a little toy all the way from the bedroom and tossed it into the tub. He then stood looking at me and doing little hops. I guess he wasn't ready to get out, just needed one more toy.

No comments: