Monday, May 21, 2012

3 Years Old!

We had a really fun birthday party on Saturday with a train cake and a train shaped jumping castle! Lots and Lots of Noah's friends and their parents were there. I don't think I'll ever do a party that big again if I can help it, but it was definitely worth the effort!

Happy Birthday to my big boy!!!

IMG_5969
Singing Happy Birthday to the Birthday Boy
IMG_5961
The kids were sure excited to see this amazing cake that Tasha, Noah and I built!
IMG_5953
Jumping fun
IMG_6003
Taking a little break from all the action. We went a little overboard with the jumping castle, train cake, and a pinata.
IMG_6017
Back at it. And having a great time.
IMG_6030
Wesley keeping himself entertained.
IMG_6042
M&M break time

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Noah. Sure wish I could have been at your fun party, Your cake was beautiful and the jumping train looks like lots of fun. Love you,
Great Gram

Amy Robinson said...

Wow! You really did go all out. I sure wish we could have joined the fun. Maybe some day... :)