Monday, April 9, 2012
Wes, 6 Months
6 Months old already. I know all parents say this, but it went by so fast! With Noah time seemed to move more slowly before six months, but it feels like it can't be more than a couple of months since little Wes joined us. But, here we are. No stats until Thursday, but I'll try to share them then.
Some things he does lately:
- Rolling over like a pro, and pivoting when he's on his tummy
- babbling, dadadadada, Mamamamaaaaaaa! (you won't believe me, but I do think he actually associates these syllables with us already)
- He loves his big brother, watches him all the time, sometimes craning his neck all the way around just to see him (and the feeling is usually mutual)
- Grabbing absolutely anything in reach, scratching, feeling, learning the textures and sounds (such as crinkling, and screeching when it happens to be someone's face)
- Just starting to push himself up onto hands and knees. I don't think he'll be an early crawler, which is just fine with me
- So many other things. He's a sweet, mellow little guy and we love him!
Here is a link to Noah's 6 month post, for fun.
And here are a couple from last week when Cap'n (Chris' dad) was here visiting and had a great campsite for his trailer on the other side of the Tucson Mountains. We went out there for dinner a couple of nights and had a great time pretending to be camping.