Sunday, April 15, 2012

We made cake pops

Noah and I decided to do a fancy little project for Tasha's birthday. I'd been wanting to try making cake pops, perhaps even trendier than designer cupcakes? Probably not really, but I wanted to see if I could make them look perfect. I couldn't, but at least I had a 2 year old assistant to blame it on. You can find directions on how to make them (they're actually simpler than you might think) at http://www.cakepopsrecipe.com/ or Little miss momma (among a million others, just search google) so I'm not going to put them here. Especially since, as you can see, taking pictures of them was probably my favorite part. The cute colorful ones were the ones that Noah helped with for Tasha. They were awesome. Later that night after all the boys were asleep I finished them and came up with the funny black and white ones. They were delicious.

-0417

-0438

-0440

-0441

-0446

-0456

-0459

1 comment:

amyhrobinson said...

Oh my gosh! Those are beautiful! No wonder you wanted to make those.