Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alphabet from Lady Lark

-0542

My good friend Amy spent the winter doing these beautiful alphabet illustrations. So many of us were asking for prints of them, that she finally took the plunge and got them printed into this really cool set of cards. You can order your own set and see some of her other amazing art on her etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/amyhrobinson 
You can also see some photos of her kids actually playing with the cards here (I didn't really let Noah handle mine ours very much because they were too pretty and I think I'm going to put them all the way around the kids' wall. I took all this pictures of them when they arrived in the mail the other day. Noah and I couldn't decide which was our favorite, they're all so pretty.

-0533

-0536

-0539

-0541

-0544

4 comments:

glo said...

Beautiful!

glo said...

Beautiful!

Amy Robinson said...

Oh! So neat. I can't believe these are mine.

Amy Robinson said...

P.S. I can't wait to see a picture of them hanging up!