Friday, March 16, 2012

600!!

Can you believe it?? This is my 600th post on this blog. Imagine how many photos that must be...
So, on that note, here are a bunch of random things that I haven't had a chance to upload lately.

-0754
Bumbo chair in the kitchen. My cute little boys.

-0774
Trains on the dining room table. It's a world of trains around here.

-0795
Little friends, Ry and Wes

-0742
In their post-bathtime greens

-0814
Sweet Wesley.

-0819
Father-Son gardening. Can you tell they're related?

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

I've seen every one of them - and loved them all! Thank you for sharing. Love to all, Gram

Mama LLama said...

I love the one of the two smiling. It's like a little glimpse of the future when maybe the two entertain each other for hours telling jokes to each other. Sharing humor. And I love the one of Wes body surfing with his friend Ry. That funny cobra yoga body position is so distinctively 5-6 months.

I love your boys.

Mama LLama said...

I love the one of the two smiling. It's like a little glimpse of the future when maybe the two entertain each other for hours telling jokes to each other. Sharing humor. And I love the one of Wes body surfing with his friend Ry. That funny cobra yoga body position is so distinctively 5-6 months.

I love your boys.