Monday, March 12, 2012
5 Months (and 7 days...)
This little guy is growing so fast.
Some things he's doing now:
- Rolling, back to front and front to back. Trying to get somewhere.
- Laughing a lot, even when having his diaper changed. Also when being tickled.
- Almost sitting up. Still a bit unstable.
- Teething. And letting us know how uncomfortable it is.
- He loves to coo and he growls like a little bear.
- Being held is the best thing ever.
- He's much more particular than Noah was about sleeping. Lights must be off. Must be lying down. Mama must be lying down too.
I'm sure there is so much more, but my baby brain is over-taking me. Here is a link to Noah's 5 month post for comparison.