Saturday, February 4, 2012

Noah-isms

-0242

Noah is a talker. If you know him you how much he loves to talk. When we go to the grocery store, he pushes a little cart full of groceries to the cashier and pulls out and names each one as he hands it to the cashier. He talks so well that sometimes I forget how little he is and that I can't expect him to reason like an adult...
His words are so cute lately that I want to record some of the ways that he says things.
"They can do it by their selfses."
"can I drive for a bit while?" (a combination of little bit and little while)
"that made me funny mommy!" (that made me laugh)
I know there are so many more, but these are what I can think of. Today we went to the botanical garden with our friends, and Noah walked the whole way in his cowboy boots.
You have to appreciate the two-year-old style.

-0413

No comments: