I don't have stats because we don't see the pediatrician again until 4 months. I suppose I could have weighed him on the home scale, but that would have required some forethought and math skills, but I think I traded those both in for my 'mom' title...
|A little funny because I was too close, but such a sweet little smile|
So, a few things that a special about Wes this month:
- He's laughing! Just barely starting in the last few days. Someone even heard it from down the hall at work. One of the sweetest sounds in the whole world.
- Holding his head up almost 90 degrees during 'tummy time'. He's a strong baby who loves standing up (with help of course).
- Looking at his hands. This doesn't sound like much, but it's a milestone and when you see him do it you can really see the increasing awareness of this world that he's so new to.
- He loves to be held. Our Christmas trip being around so many loving family members really spoiled him. "What do you mean I have to lie down to sleep?!"
- He talks and squeals and gurgles, so cute.
I'm sure there are tons more things, but these are the main ones that stick out at the moment. He's the sweetest little guy. I wish this part wouldn't go by quite so fast!
And just for fun, here is a link to Noah's 3 month post for comparison (of them, not of my dedication to cataloging I hope...) Click here.