Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Geesey Reunion

IMG_8227

From last weekend's trip to Flagstaff. All my mom's brothers came down for a visit. It was a whole house full of fun Aunts and Uncles. And Noah liked being the center of attention.

And here's one more for this month's fascination with a 2 year old's experience of Christmas. I can't get enough.

IMG_8220

P.S. Thanks to Dennis and Lisa, Noah has an awesome new room and I have to show it off.

IMG_8213

Also, here's one of the little guy. He's not old enough to be into the spirit of Christmas or the new bedroom, but I'm determined to have photos of my second child.

IMG_8182

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time in Flagstaff. It's great that you share your joy with Noah's first memorable Christmas. You do so much to make it memorable for him.
Love,
Gram