Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wesley: 1 Week Old

This is one sweet little baby. He sleeps at night, waking up only once or twice. He sleeps during the day, on his co-sleeper, for long stretches.

When we took him in for his 1 week checkup yesterday he already weighed 8lbs 3 oz - they're only expecting them to gain back their birthweight by that visit! I think he's going to be a big eater.

-9322

He has the long Edwards toes...

-9329

-9317

He also has an impressive scowl. If you look closely, you might be able to see the evidence of how much his big brother loves him in the form of dried snot all over his hair. Toddler kisses are so sweet.

-9315

2 comments:

Louella said...

I am so glad you are such a good blog poster! I want more and more pictures. They are such a treat!

-L

Patti said...

I agree with the blog statement. I look daily to see what's new! Cracked me up the snot hair. ---Hi Noah! Love to all