Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday evening hike!

Finally, a day cool enough to go outside in the evening. We couldn't pass it up, so we went up to the Yetman trail for a quick little walk out in the desert. We saw a bunny rabbit and a deer, enough to satisfy the two-year-old anyway.



Noah was excited to wear his "own backpack" and he wore it and hiked like a pro for quite a ways. It even had some snacks in it. We were happy he was willing to spend a little time in daddy's backpack too though.

And as much as I don't think this is a great photo of me, I guess it's about time I listen to all the requests and post one of my giant belly. Just a month to go!





So that was our long weekend. I hope you enjoyed yours!

5 comments:

... said...

Yay!! Thanks for the belly photo. You look amazing.

emery_rose said...

You were the main person I was thinking of, Amy. I know you had been waiting :-)

JoAnne said...

I thank you, too for the belly photo even though I hadn't asked for it! You look wonderful! Noah and Chris are cute too.
Love,
Gram

mayabgirl said...

Hey, look at that belly! You look beautiful. See you next weekend for the blessing. Love you!

Patti said...

Love the pictures!!!