Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Baby Carrier Project

I promised photos of my baby carrier project, so here it is. I had this little bicycle patch that Louisa picked up for me downtown, and I couldn't resist making a pocket out of it since the colors went so well all together. Plus, you all know probably how my husband feels about bicycle paraphernalia...

-9160

The main part, headrest, and shoulder straps are padded with a bamboo quilt batting.

-9178

The carrier is a wrap around style. Really long straps that you tie in the back.

-9176

Here it is on a model (who wouldn't go get a bean bag to put in it). I guess we'll have to wait and see how well it works!

-9184

5 comments:

JoAnne said...

It's beautiful and amazing! Where did you learn to sew so well?

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! It is freakin' awesome and totally sellable. I can't believe how professional it looks and totally stylish too. I use the diaper bag you made me everyday now. It's the pack we send with Sena to go to daycare.
Love.
J

... said...

Wow! That looks awesome!

emery_rose said...

Thanks everybody! I was pretty excited about how it turned out.

natasha said...

That's so cool!