Friday, September 23, 2011

Art Space

IMG_7975

As you can see, we moved all the desks and junk out of our dining room finally. We turned the back room, which has been used as a storage room for a few years (and was a LOT of work to change back) into an office/craft room for Chris and I. Every room is currently sort of a kids room, including our bedroom. So we decided that instead of making another kids room, we should have a room to ourselves. You have no idea how exciting it is to have MY OWN DESK after so many years of sharing one!
This side of the dining room is now Noah's art space. He has really been enjoying it. (The space where the canvas chair is sitting is where the baby swing will go in just a couple of weeks!)

IMG_7974

Hard at work. Please ignore the stool and basket of laundry. Those are not part of the new arrangement. I've actually been working really hard on getting good at doing a load of laundry a day and folding it! One of these days I'll get the hang of this mom thing.

IMG_7973

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think you've got a pretty good handle on the mom thing! :)

Art space is a good thing too.

And laundry is .. hmm... all over my house currently. Le sigh.

glo said...

I like Noah's art corner...I think I want one too!