Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wonderland

Family night at the Amusement park in Amarillo with $1 rides. Noah's first look at Wonderland. His jaw dropped, and he lasted until 10pm when the park closed.

IMG_0056

We couldn't believe just how much Noah wanted to ride everything he possibly could.
"What do you mean I can't go on the roller coaster!? And the bumper cars??"
He was just barely close enough to 36" tall and got to go on the water ride and the scrambler. He wanted to ride the helicopter and the carousel all by himself.

IMG_0186

IMG_0180

Grandma Patti had a good time too.

IMG_0087

Uncle Scott loves cotton candy... another "yes peeeaassse."

IMG_0125

I just love the colors in this one. I was wishing I hadn't thought my phone would be enough camera for this evening. The sunset lighting and all the colors, combined with grinning face made for some great photo opps. Maybe we'll go back next Monday...

IMG_0168

IMG_0148

2 comments:

glo said...

What fun! Looks like you are having a great time!

... said...

I love the colors in these photos. It looks like so much fun too.