Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Welcoming Babies

We picked up this children's book at Bookman's Used Books the other day. Each page is about how a different culture welcomes new babies into the world. I know it's a little early to start trying to get Noah ready for a new baby, but he's really into this book. Especially the page where the African village starts to sing when a baby is born (he likes to sing all day long).
Last night after I read the book to him a couple of times, he pointed to my belly and said,
"Welcome baby sister?"

4 comments:

Juliana said...

YES... baby sister! Koel pointed at my belly when I was 10 weeks pregnant and said it was "a Little Lady." Noah may be on to something. BUT, if it's a boy, I'll be so happy too. I may dress him up in Sena's dresses though. Someone has to get some use out of all 50 of them :-).

... said...

Okay.. are you having a girl???? Does Noah have some baby ESP or is this for real?

emery_rose said...

Okay, now that two people have asked, I should clarify... we don't know whether we're having a boy or a girl. Noah says it's a baby sister, and we'll have to wait until we know what the baby is to say whether he has some baby ESP :-)

Louella said...

Emery-

Neat to share another pregnancy with you. If we both have girls, I say we both name them Juliana.

Yeah?

Love:

Louella