Monday, May 30, 2011

Dex's Birthday

This one was actually over a week ago, but better late than never, right? The last in our series of May birthday parties. This one was a fancy one at the Tucson zoo for one of Noah's classmates.


-7253
The Animal visors and lion water bottles were a big hit. So was the pancake breakfast.


-7262
Noah was so excited about the cupcakes that he did a solo performance of "Happy Birthday to Dex."

-7259
Enjoying a trip to the otter pool with his buddies.

Last week was Noah's last week of school for the summer. I was so sad to leave his classroom. He had such wonderful teachers and sweet little friends. I actually cried when we were leaving on the last day. I hope his class next year is as good.

1 comment:

... said...

That is so sweet. I know how it can be to grow attached to a school. It means so much to have other people welcome and love your child. I'm glad you, Chris, and Noah have that.