Monday, March 21, 2011

Big Island, Part II: Visiting our Hawaii Cousins

My cousin Peter and his wife, Blanka, live on the Big Island with their three little ones. My aunt and uncle also happened to be visiting Hawaii the same time we were, so we had a little family reunion pizza party. Noah really enjoyed getting to play with the kids after several days of just us adults.

-6261
This little guy was born in December, isn't he adorable??

-6299
The kids were really nice to Noah. Karsten was loading firewood into a wagon, and as he went, he was saying "watch out for Noah. Watch out for Noah."

-6268
A really cool tree houses where the kids had some potted plants growing. Their tiny snap peas were yummy!

-6313
Peter was having some trouble with the Camera. Nothing Noah couldn't fix though...
I still have at least one more Hawaii post coming along, as soon as I can get over my jet lag and get the house cleaned up enough to take the time to look through all the photos. Soon, I promise!

1 comment:

natasha said...

That has got to be one of the sweetest baby faces I have ever seen. Looks like you guys had an amazing time - can't wait to hear more!