Wednesday, March 30, 2011

500th post!

I finally downloaded my smaller camera this evening and discovered a bunch more hawaii photos. I know I said that the last post was the last hawaii post. But, this is my blog so I can do whatever I want :)

Also, I noticed that this is my 500th post on this blog! I can hardly believe I've done so many. Think I can do 500 more? (I think I'd better. Did I already mention that we have another baby coming along in October? I think 500 more posts will be a challenge!)

So, here are a few more photos of our wonderful trip to Hawaii. Nothing at home has been quite as exciting since.

IMG_6839
Throwing golf balls that were retrieved from the lava field

IMG_6807

IMG_6826
At the beach with Nana. He asked for "more ocean" the other day

IMG_6802


Okay, I'll move on from Hawaii for now. Coming right up is a post about Tucson.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! Congratulations Em!
I'm referring to that little treasure of information you slipped in there about Noah becoming a big brother this October! That is so exciting. Congratulations to you, Chris and Noah!
I can't wait to hear more! And meet the new little one sometime next fall!

xoxo,
Gina

gordon uncle-in-law said...

thanks for the 500, may we have 5000 more love ya