Friday, February 11, 2011

Tucson Boy

Blueberries dipped in Salsa? Why not?

IMG_5622

I know I've been posting less often than usual. I'll try to get back to my usual at least twice a week starting really soon. But, in case you were wondering, here's what happened to me (I may be letting you in on just how much of a nerd I really am, but oh well):
Chris and I listened to the fourth Harry Potter book on tape on our Christmas vacation trip. When we got home, I couldn't wait for the next road trip and as soon as I got my hands on a copy of the fourth book, I because comppletely lost in the world of witches and wizards, and all my free time was spent there. I finished the seventh book last week, so I promise to be back in touch!

IMG_5633

IMG_5635

3 comments:

natasha said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! He really is starting to look like a little boy - especially in that last picture. Love the delicacy of his fingers pinching the blueberry in the first picture. Such a gentle kid!

gordon uncle-in-law said...

you captured the swipe in the classic dipping motion on that one, good show

Amy said...

Maybe when you come to Anchorage Noah can fix my bike...

And teach us how to eat blueberries properly.

What a cutie!