Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Are bikes for riding, or for working on?

I've wondered this a few too many times around here, when all five or so of Chris' bikes are in pieces and he wants to ride my bike to school...
Do you remember this post {here} from last year about the littlest bike mechanic in our family?

Well, here they are at it again. Working on this little tricycle kept Noah completely enthralled for over an hour, two days in a row!! (By the way, this is a $150 german trike that we found at Savers for $6.99! Score!) So far though, Noah just wants to use the tools on the bike, rather than ride it...

IMG_2959

IMG_2956

IMG_2946

I don't have a picture of the final product. That will have to be it's own post, to show off my husband's awesome bike fixing skills :)

2 comments:

Patti said...

Your pictures are wonderful!!!

Highland D and D said...

I love everything about this post.