Monday, November 22, 2010

We saw snow!

This morning Noah woke us up as the sun rose. Last night when it started snowing I promised that we could make snowballs in the morning. He wanted to make snowballs right away! The sunrise was beautiful (although I can't deny that I might have been just as happy to sleep through it...)

IMG_5819
The view from our window this morning (too cold to go outside!)

IMG_5820

A little later, we headed back out for more snowballs. Just a few though, since he refused to wear the mittens.

IMG_2836
"Hey, what's that on my boots!?"

IMG_2830

IMG_2808

IMG_2809
"I love snowballs, but my hands are cold!"

We also had some fun inside today.

IMG_2813

P.S. We're in Flagstaff, in case you haven't guessed :)

2 comments:

JoAnne said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know it's snowing there but it's in the mid 80's here in East Texas! It'll be cold for Thanksgiving though - low 60's. We're expecting our first freeze Thursday night!
Love to all,
Gram/GG

natasha said...

So pretty! But I'm getting cold just looking at those pictures. I remember hating mittens too when I was little, but also vividly remember the frozen feeling of bare hands holding snowballs. Brrr!