Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can she be real?

IMG_5894

You've probably already seen some photos of this adorable little baby recently if you've been following my blog, but here are a couple more of my friend Juliana's little one. Doesn't she just look like a porcelain doll?!

IMG_5889

We went on a fun hike in Sedona with Juliana's family on Friday. It's been so long since I'd been down there. What a beautiful place to escape from the cold! This photo was of Juliana's nephew surprising his mom with a piece of mistletoe that he found. Such a sweet moment.

IMG_5879

3 comments:

natasha said...

Porcelain doll is right...what a beautiful baby! Do indeed love the sweetness of the mistletoe shot. :)

Juliana and Sena said...

THANKS for making us the star of your blog today. We feel like the cat's whiskers. It was soooooooooo fun to see you. Can't wait for later this month.

emery_rose said...

Thanks for the comments, ladies! I don't think this is the first time you've been the star on this blog, J (I think you've both starred on here more times than I can count!)