Monday, November 8, 2010

Bye-bye Ani

Oh boy! I have been neglecting this blog too much. Things have been busy. We did a family photo shoot with our very good friends, Kristin and Jamie and kids, who are moving (actually, have moved :( ) to Arkansas on Friday afternoon, and then we photographed a wedding on Saturday evening. See the family photos {here}, and I'll let you know when I post the wedding. Otherwise, here are some photos of Noah playing with his buddies while the parents helped pack up the moving truck:

IMG_5670

IMG_5692

I cried when we said goodbye to The Hedges yesterday. I'm going to miss them, but when Noah hugged and kissed Ani, I just couldn't help it. He has no idea that we're not going to see her at the park on Tuesday. His best friend. Thank goodness for Skype!

No comments: