Thursday, October 14, 2010

With Bells On

IMG_5549

This morning Chris figured out how Noah could wear the bells without them sliding down his leg over and over. He danced around with them all morning... even while he helped me water our sorry looking basil garden (I may have forgotten about it for a few days...).

IMG_5539

IMG_5547

I know this next one is almost the same, but I just couldn't decide between them. The first one is such a great smile, but there's something about the smile in this second one that I think shows some of his sweet personality too. So here they both are.

IMG_5546

And, even though I'm sure you can imagine just how cute it is to see him dance around with bells on, you can see it for yourself. The first 15 seconds of this is the best thing ever.

4 comments:

JoAnne said...

Darling smiles and video. Did he say "cheese" because of the camera?? Smart!!!

Patti said...

I love it-them, all of them.

Amy said...

You are right about those first 15 seconds!!! That video is adorable. He is so cute. I love seeing him move just to shake the bells.

natasha said...

Outrageously cute!!! I love how he tries to play the drums with his foot in the end. :)