Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Catwalk

IMG_0572

On Sunday we found this place, called the Catwalk. A slot canyon with a catwalk built into it, and then a trail winding up across some really cool bridges. I think Noah walked almost a mile, even uphill. "walk. walk." "well, okay, but are you sure your feet aren't hurting?" "walk."

IMG_0574

At first, the water 30 feet or so below us freaked him out, but soon he was running (even across the bridges, yikes).

IMG_0583

IMG_0604

This was making me nervous... but Noah was having fun with his grandpa.

IMG_0616

Check out my awesome photographer husband with his new camera (and you thought I took a lot of pictures!):

IMG_0621

IMG_0624

4 comments:

glo said...

Looks like fun! What a hiker!

JoAnne said...

So glad you found the cat walk! I remember it from about 1993 before it was rebuilt. Beautiful! Darling "little boy"!!!

Anonymous said...

I looooooooved the Catwalk when I was little. I thought tet part where it's bolted to the side of the rock was the most incredible thing ever! So cool that you guys went there.
Love,
Juliana

Amy said...

That trail does look really cool. Is that in Tucson?