Thursday, September 23, 2010

More playbuddies

IMG_5464

I really want to do some more portraits in this tree. I really think I could get some good ones (this one was too fast since Ian decided he didn't want his picture taken).

IMG_5473

A trip to the Farmer's Market with Susan and Scarlett. "What's that she's eating?"... "I want some!"
I bought some tomatoes and handed one to Noah and it was gone in two minutes (aside from the seeds left on his cheeks).

Here's another one of Noah with his friend Ani. Having a little chat outside the Children's Museum last week. 

IMG_5450

P.S. If you haven't already heard, I have a new website and blog dedicated to photography and a new business. I've been trying to get up the courage to do it for, oh, I don't know, 10 years... Anyway, here it is. This is a link to a blog post from today of a photo shoot yesterday with my friend Cheryl's adorable baby, Tyler. I'll keep you posted about that blog too :)

http://www.rosekaiphotography.com/1/post/2010/09/baby-tyler-6-months-old.html

No comments: