Monday, September 13, 2010

First Haircut

IMG_5422

The sides were getting a little unruly, tickling those little ears.

IMG_5426

The back was sort of a mullet/dread lock/ bedhead. Those cute little curls usually looking more like a little rat's nest.

"Are you sure about this??"

IMG_5430

He sat so sweetly while I cut off just a little from the back and the sides.

IMG_5436

He seemed so okay with the haircut that I started to wonder if the other kids at school had been making fun of his hairdo...

IMG_5434

As easy as this whole process was, I had a surprisingly hard time throwing away the little bit of hair. That was the hair that my baby was born with, and now he looks even more like a little boy.

And (drumroll)... here it is.

IMG_5442

It's not actually crooked, just combed that way.

IMG_5443

3 comments:

The Amy-Mom said...

He looks great. I know what you mean about those baby hairs. So sad to see them go!

JoAnne said...

Sweet

Patti said...

Love it, just beware of the ears during haircuts. Just ask Chris if he remembers when I got his ear along with hair? Oops.