Sunday, May 9, 2010

A year in days:: May 2009



The month that our sweet little Noah was born. After many days of waiting; counting down, and then counting back up again. We couldn't believe there was a new person coming to live with us in our house. We just sat staring at him for hours saying, "he lives here. He doesn't have any other home. He lives with us. Wow."



His tiny feet were still wrinkled and the dry Tucson heat dried his poor newborn skin. One of my favorite things about him was the way his shoulders were covered in fuzzy blond hair.



We had visits from many proud grandparents and aunts and uncles in May, coming to welcome the new family member. I just can't believe it was a whole year ago.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Cool idea! I love it.

Amy said...

Time flies!

I like the part about "I can't believe he lives here." I had that same feeling.

Happy Mother's Day Emery!