Saturday, March 27, 2010

Breakfast is better in Texas



Actually, it would probably be more acurate to say simply that breakfast is better at my Gram's house. But, that happens to be in Tyler, Texas now so this was the best Texas shaped waffle I have ever eaten. Homemade biscuits with jam the next morning weren't too shabby either.



My grandma is a wonderful cook. We had my all-time favorite dishes that she makes while we were there this time also. A briscuit one night, and pasta primavera with wagon wheel pasta another. Oh boy would I be having a hard time fitting into my pants if I lived there!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks delicious. The BRISKET sounds good, too. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisket

Louisa said...

I love the texas shaped waffle. I wish my waffle maker were something other than square!

emery_rose said...

Oops! I did spell Brisket totally wrong. I guess I was thinking of the word biscuit :) Thanks for the correction (So that people know what I'm talking about)