Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New Kitchen...



Well, it feels like a new kitchen anyway. There are still a few finishing touches to be done, but can you believe how fast it came together? My dad is amazing at this sort of thing (I think). The amount of counter space feels like it has more than doubled. And the dishwasher... oh, how my life is going to get easier. And cleaner.



We love the new double-chambered sink. I'll have to start doing some baking.
Last night we discovered the while Noah is not a huge fan of avocado so far (we're working on it), he seems to love guacamole. Didn't mind the spice at all. In fact, he liked it so much that it got my dad on his good side for a while :)



Off topic, but also exciting: A few minutes ago I was sitting in the apartment with Noah while my dad and Chris were sawing in the house. Noah picked up my dad's hat and after turning it around a few times, put it on his head! I was surprised he even recognized what it was. He even managed to get it on the right direction. What a smart boy!

3 comments:

glo said...

Beautiful Kitchen! I can't believe how perfectly the corner cabinet matched all your other cabs. You're gonna love it!

Patti said...

Love the kitchen. Your dad does very nice work! What a smart grandson, he must get it from all his grandparents! (Not that his parents aren't super smart either :-))

Xochi Mama said...

What a great kitchen. I love the use of space. The one drawback to our new house is that the kitchen is small...I am using your kitchen photos for pointers!