Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



I was working on this post yesterday, but Noah didn't quite let me finish. We had a sick, sick, sick all day Valentine's day. Even Chris succumbed to this ferocious daycare bug. We did get to pick my dad up though, and we had a great day today. We have big plans for the week. You'll have to wait and see.



Noah enjoyed his first experience of Valentine's day when this large red envelope from Gram and Bill arrived in the mail on Saturday. Usually Chris checks the mail, but on a little trip outside I took Noah to the mailbox and this was inside. He carried it all the way into the house and wouldn't let it go. The envelope was the most exciting part. Sadly, I had to take it away before it disintegrated into his slobbery little mouth.

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Such a dear, sweet Valentine. Love to all.
Gram/GG

glo said...

What a cute picture and a sweet valentine!

Patti said...

So cute! I love it.