Sunday, January 17, 2010

Noah's BICAS mobile: updated, outfitted, and super awesome



I showed this jogger last week, but check out with my bike savvy husband did!

He added a bag underneath for carrying all the baby supplies (diapers, wipes, jackets, blankets, toys... hey wait, but were we just going for a short walk...).



Some new road bike style handlebar cork tape so my hands don't have to touch that dry rotted spongy stuff.



And, a sun canopy (which you can see from the side in the photo above). He attached a flexible bar to the sides, and put this canopy extender that we bought for our other stroller a while ago, and voila! I love that the bar was orange and yellow striped.



Isn't is amazing what you can do with a little creativity and a lot of zip ties!?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Rad!

natasha said...

That's the coolest baby-mobile I've ever seen!

Louisa said...

Sweet ride! He's going to be the coolest kid on the block.