Sunday, January 17, 2010

My REAL JOB



As you probably know, I started working last week. I work at the same place I've been working for the last few years, but now I'm starting on a new project as program coordinator and I have a real office. I moved out of the basement onto the first floor, and I even have a window! It's very exciting.



Below is the view looking out from the desk. I'm going to get rid of one of the cabinets to free up a little more space in front of the desk. Also, behind the door there is a 3' x 3' sort of cubby space where I want to put some padding and toys and make a little play area for times when Noah gets to come to work with me.



My job is actually going well so far. I think I'm going to like having a lot to do (it sure makes the day go by fast!)

As for daycare. It was a tough week. The first day of work I cried every time someone asked me how I was doing. I only last an hour. The next day wasn't as bad though. By the end of the week I left him there for about four hours and he didn't seem to upset at all. We're thinking about switching to a different daycare that is a little farther away, but we like the feel of it a little bit better.

1 comment:

natasha said...

I love your office and am super jealous of your door and window - but mainly happy that you ended up with such a great gig. Daycare will get easier - especially once you get little N into a spot you feel better about. xo