Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free will



This little walker has been a major change in our house. We had no idea just how much Noah knew exactly where he wanted to go. On the bright side, it's been much easier to tell exactly what he's thinking. Doesn't he look grown up all of a sudden?

"Does he need to take a bath tonight?" Hm, the fact that he walked directly into the bathroom and started trying to throw shampoos into the tub is a little hint.



Another joy for a little boy: Blocks

I knew blocks were special, but I had no idea just how much these unpainted wooden blocks would provide entertainment. They're good to chew on, to throw, and... Noah has mastered the art of knocking down towers.





I'm going to make sure I start carrying my camera more often. Right now I'm preocuppied with wiping snotty noses...
Also, I should have an update on the daycare switch tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Patti said...

He looks very grown up. Way too fast! Love and miss you all.

JoAnne said...

What a cutie! I love the frog slippers.
Gram/GG

natasha said...

So cute! I love that you were able to catch him in clapping action. And that first pic of him with the blocks looks like some kind of M.C. Escher drawing. Awesome!