Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rainy day fun



We have about a million baby toys around the house right now. Noah enjoys playing with a lot of them, but I'm often surprised by what he chooses to play with and what really holds his interest. a rubber ducky, for example, doesn't look very exciting to me. It's held Noah's attention (it's head in his mouth, I mean) for practically two days. I guess the rubber feels good on his little teething gums.



Also, I now understand why all plastic bags are labeled "not intended for babies" (or whatever they say). They are the MOST interesting thing by far. The crinkling sound gets Noah's attention no matter what else he's doing. Paper is another good one, and I'm not used to his reach and his ability to get to things that he couldn't just a few days ago.

No comments: